KYMARO Support Ticket
|Created By:||BlancaF||Last Reply:||mtalesin|
|Created:||6 years ago||Last Updated:||6 years ago|
Following an infomercial special offer on TV, I subsequently spent approx. half hour on Saturday middle of the day on the phone with what appeared to be a remedial elderly lady who took forever taking my order. She struggled with every single name and address and I had to consistently correct her (my grandchild could have performed much better..... jeez !).
When she finally got my credit card number correct, she lost it on the computer screen, then we went through it all over again, then she lost it a second time, when she asked me to go through it a third time, I refused, asked for a supervisor and she said there is none on duty (Beware of this fact alone !). It was during this call that I realized a shipping and Handling "High Priced" scam that is now discouraging to follow up with.
I hung up frustrated and mad for wasting my time. I called back to speak to another person that appeared to talk sharper and she told me I could only speak to customer service Monday thru Friday. I cannot believe this business hired someone like this to take orders !
Signed Frustrated Consumer in San Jose, CA.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More KYMARO reviews and tickets
- Love my jeans
- Not true
- PLEASE PLEASE OFFER A DARKER BLUE AND A BLACK!!!
- kymaro curve control jeans unable to order
- These jeans smell awful
- kymaro customer service terrible
- Kymaro Jeans NOT Measure Up
- False Advertising and poor customer service
- Shipping delay
- Poor quality - seam around zipper tore
- Jeans are crap.
- kymnaro jeans
- WORST JEANS EVER
- Not Impressed
- Curve Control Jeans
Similar reviews and tickets
- new business listed without my consent and contains my personal home address
- Private info is published without consent / Do not want to remove
- Target hidden shipping cost
- Sam's Club's Employees Use Your Membership Infl
- Security Risks of Personal Info
- PERSONAL INFO
- Lost ENTIRE package in mail and now personal info isn't so personal
- Personal Information Released without consent or use of services
- Me too!
- dish tv is a pain when it comes to billing info
- IENTITY THEFT!!!!!!
- Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- employee got my personal information
How MeasuredUp Works